Located in the USA...
Asking $31,000. We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe = Real Factory No Clone.
350 V8 245HP with 4 Speed
1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 350 V8 with 4 Speed.
- Restored and in great condition, runs and drives like new, Very powerful Very dependable.
- Fresh paint and show wining.
The Chevrolet Camaro was introduced in 1967 as a compact car specifically built to provide competition for the highly popular Ford Mustang. This pony car was built atop of the same F-Body platform as the Pontiac Firebird, which had a similar production lifespan of 1967 through 2002.
- In 2006 Production was continued and the Camaro was reborn with a stylish new look with modern performance.
For 1973, Chevrolet produced 89,988 Camaros in the United States.
- Of those, 32,327 were LT models, 16,133 were RS, and 11,574 were the Z28’s the Z28’s were the rarest of the pack and the most powerful and specialty equipped with upgraded suspension and a 245 V8. The Z/28 Special Performance package was a $600 option.
This 1973 Chevrolet Camaro has undergone a complete restoration to its components and exterior.
- The paint is fresh and like new, the vehicle is finished in its original color dark Red code 74, with Black Stripe code YF8, it is a true Z28 and its RPO code Z28 is on the data plate.
- The vehicle has the original interior and is in excellent condition.
- The drivetrain has been gone through and rebuilt engine is period correct 1973 CKH code 13N Norwood plant with manual Transmission.
-The vehicle runs and drives great, Shifting is smooth and its performance is exhilarating.
- Everything is in working order.
- There are no know issues and the vehicle it is ready to be enjoyed by its new owner.
- It is also a rare factory air example but you need a new compressor.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking