Chevrolet Camaro 1968 RS SOLD
Very reluctant sale of my 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS.
I've had the car for 4 years and spent over £25k improving the handling and performance.
The Car Has-
- a 350ci Stroker motor, Dynod at 425bhp.
- T56 Magnum 6 speed
- Hotchkiss Front and rear end
- New floor pans
- new American Racing torque thrust wheels
- Brand new BF goodrich tyres.
- New motor has done around 100 miles since installation
- MOT until 22/03/17
-Tax exempt 1/5/17.
- Almost immaculate paint work
- Really good interior.
- All work completed at NAMCO in Farnborough, i have the receipts somewhere.
The glass from one of the side mirrors has fallen off, the parcel shelf needs replacing (which comes with the sale). I have also included in the sale- a retro style radio which needs to be installed in the glovebox.
I just don't have the time to appreciate this car, its fantastic to drive and a true head turner.
any questions feel free to ask.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise