For sale is my Volvo 360 GLE S/R Saloon. One of only 20 in the UK, and possibly the oldest on the road according to how-many-left. It has only had 3 owners including myself and my father, and before that, supplied new to London Colney; Carreras Rothmans of the tobacco fame. I would be looking for £1600, but all offers will be considered. No swaps. UK cash on collection. *Email only please* [email protected]
The reason for sale is that I will be working on some other vehicle projects, so it will be difficult to give the car the attention it deserves.
- Original bodywork, paint and excellent interior condition
- Lots of service history dating back to 1983
- Mileage stands around 80,000 miles (will increased as used daily)
- Very recent brake lines, master cylinder, pads and front left caliper
- Leo's (alloys) in reasonable condition with recent tyres
- Comes with original wheels with recent tyres
-Cam belt and pump replaced at 60k
- Usual age related marks
- Rust below the window on the rear left hand side door needs definite attention
- Sunroof needs some light attention
- Locking system is temperamental with the rear doors
- Front bumper plastic mount broken on r/h side
I'm sure I will have missed a lot of the cars good points, but the service history will speak for itself. At the moment, the car is located in Leiston with my dad. Overall, the car is in good condition and is mechanically sound, a true go-anywhere car. It has been on various long road trips without any problems, and is a known 300 club car. This is a chance to own a rare car with some interesting history. I look forward to hearing from those interested soon.