Triumph TR4 1963 early white dash model For Sale
£20,750 - As stated
Contact Advertiser via Email
- Good home required for very original, great condition, pampered, early LHD White dash TR4
- Born 4/6/62 (Heritage certificate) registered 1963 and lived all of her life up till 2014 in dry North Carolina. Had 4 owners, 2nd owner from 1965 - 2014 (he was a founder member of TR club of the Carolinas) covered & garaged with dehumidifier in cabin during my ownership.
- Good original shut lines, no sagging or scraping!
- Waxoiled with photos of chassis pre treatment.
- Horn works! (Rare on TR4!)
- No expense spared, nearly £10,000 spent in last 6 years (US/UK specialists) on mechanicals (including expensive new long neck rad/fuel tank) with all bills to prove, too much to list (straight original body & chassis not requiring work) recent UK work in my ownership completed by renowned experts Southern Triumph Services.
- Service & MOT completed late May 2017, went straight through.
- Rebuilt engine & transmission has roughly 17k (around 125k total) this work was prior to the £10k spent in last 6 years.
- Retrimmed interior.
- Handbook/workshop manual/photos of work/USB stick/lots of paperwork/expensive tailored TR4 cover
- Repaint in durable acrylic enamel paint (not Triumph signal red)
- Top quality hood with unusual covered eyelets.
- 5 virtually brand new matching Vredestein tyres.
- Upgrade servo brakes fitted.
- Beautiful original reliable straight car, any inspection, drives lovely, reluctant sale due baby on the way means I won't have time for my baby! Great investment opportunity (just look into TR4 price rises over last decade) on an increasingly appreciating British classic £20,750