Before reading the full details about Scooby, feel free to take look at these videos by copying and pasting into your browser.
Scooby is our show winning, 1966 VW Camper Van.
From new he spent over 30 years in the sunny state of California before being shipped over to the uk in 2007.
Over recent years he has been restored and upgraded to be more efficient on UK roads and to be able to withstand the demand of modern driving.
His heart is now a more efficient and reliable 2ltr water cooled Subaru engine (hence the name Scooby) allowing him to roar when he needs to be aggressive and purr when cruising.
He is in outstanding condition and no expense has been spared in maintaining him.
Now totally unique in his gulf racing theme and having won awards for best water cooled and best interior his specification is as follows:
* 2 ltr Flat Four Subaru engine
* Creative Engineering Steering Rack
* Drop Spindles
* Willwood Calipers and Pads
* Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension
* Stainless Exhaust
* BRM Empi Speedwell Wheels
* Geneburg Shifter Gear Stick
* Riveted Wood Rim Steering Wheel.
* Kenwood DPX406DAB Sound system.
* Gulf Racing Theme Interior.
* Oil Drum Buddy Seat/Storage Cupboard
* Oil Drum Housing Remote Controlled TV/DVD and Playstation
* Light up Champagne Bucket and Glass Holder.
* Rock and Roll type bed
Mileage reading is currently 88500 and he has MOT until 19th May 2019
Lots of documents and receipts from 2007 to date.
As can be seen in the videos Scooby has spent most of his time doing weddings,
important therefore that he was kept in tip top condition.
We have now retired from the Wedding scene and although he will always be loved and cherished,
he just wont be getting out so much, so he needs a new home.
Viewing is most welcome as are questions from people with genuine interest.
No part exchange offers please.