1966 Ford ThunderBird Coupe = clean Ivory(~)Black driver $9. For Sale
Located in the USA...
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: White
Int color: Black
- is is the fourth generation of the ford thunderbird known as the “Jet Birds”. The 1966 version of the thunderbird was the best looking out of the three year production of this generation. This generation of the Thunderbird was restyled in favor of a more squared-off, “formal” look. A quarter-century later, it was a ’66 Thunderbird convertible that Thelma and Louise drove off a cliff into oblivion in the film that wore their names as the title.
- was rumored that a reputedly very rare, special ordered 427cid engine option was available through certain Ford dealers for 1963-1965 Thunderbirds.
-It is supposed to be believed that 120 of these “high performance” Thunderbirds were manufactured. Not ever being able to support these claims with the correct documentation, the availability of this option remains speculative.
- Original Condition.
- This is an extremely nice 1966 thunderbird.
- This car is bone stock original from top to bottom, and in very good overall condition, 390V8 starts right up and purrs. No Leaks, no smoking, and no issues. Exterior nearly flawless.
- All glass and chrome are very good. No dents of any on the car. The interior is also in excellent original condition. The seats shine.
- All gauges work. Power Windows that still go up and down very smoothly.
-Swing away steering column, stereo cassette, and wrap around car seats add to the sporty appearance of the classic cruiser. Even the original radio still works.
- This car is rust free and has been garaged its entire life.
- Overall a great American Classic Car in very good condition.
-If you ever wanted a 1966 thunderbird this is one of the nicest ones out there.
Total Miles Unknown.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise