1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7 2+2 For Sale
£65,000 - As stated
Contact Advertiser via Email
Original 1960 special right hand drive car with rare aluminium body. Finished in Healey Ice Blue metallic over Old English White with a documented nut and bolt photographic restoration. Currently in road touring trim but comes with most parts necessary to turn the car into a works style competition car or a superb quick touring Healey. This includes a hardtop in Old English white.
Works spec engine totally rebuilt 14000 miles ago, with
• Stage 2 Rawles alloy cylinder head and lightweight valve gear.
• Rebuilt gearbox and overdrive,
• Side exit exhaust pipes in stainless steel.
• 6 branch stainless steel manifold with triple SU set-up jetted for engine reported to produce around 185 BHP (plus a rear exit stainless steel exhaust system available).
• Uprated lever arm dampers with uprated bushes,
• Springs and roll bars all round.
• 72 spoke competition spec wire wheels fitted with Avon ZZ Tyres,
• Evans waterless coolant system with Kenlow fan.
Just about the best combination you can have for a Healey.
Blue leather interior with wool carpets and matching blue hood and tonneau, c/w original style aluminium and perspex side windows. Colour coded Cibie Driving lamps with uprated dynamo.
The car has a large history file including tax discs and MOTs from 1980 onwards.
Must be seen and driven to be appreciated.