Range Rover Classic 2.4TD 1988 Original Top! For Sale
Verry nice and also very important for the enthusiasts and collectors a still quite original Range Rover Classic with a reliable 2.4 TD VM diesel engine, original so delivered so no model (as many) with another not original diesel engine.
The car is not restored in other words the car is almost completely original as in 1988, no rust, no welding done (also need no welding) and even has its original paint (Alaskan Blue). In this state and then specifically a Diesel model become hard to find!
I have refreshed the car and replaced all parts that need to be replaced by original Britpart parts, below a list of the things i done,
- New bumper corners - Front & rear and newly painted bumpers
- New headlights & indicator lights / daylight units
- Tailgate completely newly painted and equipped with a new handle / lock and closing mechanism (disease of the Range Rover Classic models)
- Have aluminum wheels sanded and newly sprayed
- New brake pads front & rear
- New spiral springs front & rear
- Great maintenance - all liquids and all filters
- and several small things
Technical and other details:
Engine: 2400cc Turbo Diesel (VM Motor) - 83KW - 113HP
Gearbox: manual 5-speed
Mileage: + -106650-Km (with Car pass)
Year of construction: 05/1988 - 29 years old
Documents: Imported from Portugal - Already with Belgian oldtimer papers / Technical inspection and registered with Belgium Oldtimer registration.
ATTENTION! The car is in Belgium in de near Antwerp!
Test drive: Is always possible ONLY for seriously interested buyers! Test drive only in good weather (no snow or ice).
In short, a beautiful car, inside and outside where a REAL enthusiast will have a lot of fun! The car is almost 30 YEARS OLD so no COMPLETE NEW car, these old diesel cars are not racing cars but strong and reliable.
IF YOU WONT MORE PICTURES ARE A VIDEO, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise